ORDER ADMINISTRATOR – CHICAGO, IL
Desired skills and expertise:
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Enjoys working with numbers and reports
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team-focused environment
- Exhibits understanding of basic building materials, details and construction techniques, along with general project design philosophy relating to assigned work
- Gather quotes, product info and organize proposals for designers
- Process orders
- Monitor shipments and returns, actively monitoring progress, identify issues for resolution
- Coordinate delivery for all items with lead designers and on help with on site installations
- Invoice projects and issue balance reports to clients
- Assist with internal accounting needs
Position is 5 days a week, Full Time, estimated salary of 35-40k.APPLY NOW
INTERIOR DESIGNER – CHICAGO, IL
- Manage high-end interior design and renovation projects from design conception to putting in the last lightbulb.
- Implement Principal Designer’s vision by sourcing textiles and furnishings within designated project budget.
- Support the Principal by presenting and selling design elements to clients both independently and in collaboration with the Principal.
- Organize materials for design presentations to client.
- Create floorplans and elevations to communicate design and oversee creation of 3-D renderings where needed.
- Act as lead on client correspondence throughout design process, proposal approvals and installation process.
- Manage project timeline and budget.
- Manage design assistant’s creation of proposals/invoicing.
- Act as lead on sharing proposals with clients and obtaining approvals.
- Oversee design assistant’s ordering process and timely execution.
- Coordinate all on-site inspection and installation among sub-contractors.
- Issue weekly on-site/email client updates for renovation projects.
- Oversee creation and delivery of all finish schedules for architects/builders.
- Manage project installation.
- Accessorize and style rooms for photo shoots.
- Share in alternative firm duties, likely related to advertising and marketing needs.
- 3-5 years experience in the interior design field.
- Interested in a full-time position that may require occasional travel.
- Have an innate love of design and impeccable taste.
- Feel at ease managing client and vendor relationships.
- Must be able to problem solve and be self sufficient in solving project scenarios.
- 2-D Autocad capabilities a plus.
- Knowledge of Studio Webware a plus.
- Be fun-loving and positive! We love a go-getter not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Position is 5 days a week, Full Time.APPLY NOW